Δημιουργηθηκε στις Τρίτη, 08 Ιανουαρίου 2013 19:43
Γράφτηκε από τον/την Konstantinos Aravanis
Why be a Trebbbler?
Our fast-evolving environment offers an ideal chance to get involved in stimulating mobile projects and challenges. As a Trebbbler, you will collaborate with a talented and passionate team of people with strong engineering, design, and strategic thinking skills.
If you are enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts, then we are looking forward to join us!
We are expecting you to be contributor with commitment to excellence, with positive attitude, honesty, and integrity!
What you will do
- Develop architect solutions to integrate with complex client backend systems
- Work with a variety of technology stacks, often including legacy systems
- Create secure and highly scalable RESTful web services Identify and address performance and scalability bottlenecks
- Solve challenging data mining problems
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through implementation
What we are looking for
- Have 2+ years development experience
- Deep expertise with Python and associated frameworks like Django
- Strong experience with MySQL and/or NoSQL
- Familiarity with versioning control technologies (i.e. Git)
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate
- Communicate openly and candidly and be clear under tight deadlines
- Have experience with task planning and estimating effort
- Have strong personal organization and attention to detail
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
Highly appreciated skills
- Experience with webapp2 and Google AppEngine
More info: http://www.trebbble.co/jobs