Δημιουργηθηκε στις Τρίτη, 28 Μαΐου 2013 23:40
Γράφτηκε από τον/την Dimitris Leventeas
AgFlow is an early-stage seed-funded company that rethinks agricultural market intelligence. We empower industry professionals around the globe with analytical capabilities and collaborative tools online. Our goal is to become the prime online location to access, navigate and manage agri market data. Our team is based in Switzerland and Poland and comprises young, dynamic and multi-cultural entrepreneurs together with industry experts.
We are searching for a front-end developer to develop our suite of analytical products.
This unique opportunity gives you the chance to:
- Use innovative technologies to make a big difference to an industry
- Join a company with high growth potential at an early stage, with rising responsibilities as we grow.
- Work in an expanding, agile young team with real drive, but down to earth and fun to work
- Get involved at every stage of the projects, contributing ideas and expertise
- Design and implementation of complex, responsive front-end web apps & data visualization
- Execute data product projects with continuous delivery and enhancement model
- Define the companys short- and long-term UX strategy
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained
2.1 Hard Skills
- Proven track record in building data-driven web applications, interest in DOM manipulation technologies (D3.js) and modern libraries: Prototype, Angular, Backbone
- Good knowledge of different DB systems and cache engines (Redis, PostgreSQL etc)
- Knowledge of high availability techniques
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles for web apps
- Experience with Agile Development Principles
- Understanding of concepts such as profiling/optimization, common data structures and algorithms
2.2 Soft Skills
- A passion for the display of quantitative information.
- Teamplayer (Git workflow), Pragmatic mindset, Open-Source mentality
- Interest in using new technologes.
- Strong sense for UI/UX aesthetics
- High degree of personal motivation and ability to self-manage
- Ready, able and willing to make the company the major focus of your life
3. Nice to have
- Programming experience with Python, PyPy and Go
- lambda f: (lambda a: a(a))(lambda b: f(lambda *args: b(b)(*args)))
- Photoshop / Illustrator
Send your resume with a sample of your work to s _at_ agflow.com