Telecommute - Anywhere in Greece
Who we are:
Our company specializes in machine learning and data analytics for biological, medical and agricultural data. Our clients range from start-ups and universities to some of the largest multi-national companies in the world. Most of our staff have a Ph.D. from a top US university in fields related to computer science, electrical engineering, food science, bioengineering and biochemistry. Typical products include machine learning analytics on large datasets, bioinformatics and medical databases with back-end processing pipelines and front-end visualization analytics. The company has presence in the US and Greece.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented front-end developer to join our team. We value excellence, work ethic, team qualities, commitment and talent more than prior experience. We are result-oriented, hence flexible on the work schedule and location of our staff. We are looking for people at any experience level who would like a long-term commitment (at least 2 years), training opportunities in data science and machine learning. Given that we are a fairly new company, there are ample opportunities for career development.
- B.S. in computer science or related field.
- Excellent oral and written skills (English).
- Teamwork, project management and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Advanced degree in computer science or related field
- More than 4 years of professional experience in front-end web applications and/or Graphic Design/Visualization
- Other programming skills: C/C++/C#, Java, Python/Perl, Django
- Knowledge of programming in cluster and HPC environments (MPI, OpenMP)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and/or bioinformatics
First and foremost, you will be working in a team of exceptionally talented people on projects that will have an impact to our world. Chances are that you have already tasted, used or heard of discoveries and products that we helped to develop. We value privacy and individuality, yet we are all team players who are committed to innovate and create high-quality, world-class products. In that respect, we are more of a group of friends who love what they do than a company. In addition, we offer a competitive compensation package based on qualifications and location, training and educational opportunities, and flexible work conditions that are tailored to your lifestyle.